International Foundation Program (Part-Time):
- For those who do not have a basic knowledge of Chinese.
- Learn the basics along with you can study high school.
- Duration: 1 year and a half, starting March 2022.
- Term 1 -2 study online in Bangladesh Term 3 study offline in China.
- Learn Chinese and practice Chinese with native speakers. Ready to learn to adjust the basics according to the selected course.
*You can check the branch, university and scholarship quota from the admissions officer.
- Accepting students from high school. 5 semester 2 (start studying in high school 6 semester 1 – 2).
- Ready to receive an undergraduate scholarship in China.
Studying for a bachelor’s degree in a Chinese university with scholarships for part-time courses
Scholarships and Conditions:
- Students must have a grade point average of 3.00 or higher, but at some universities can even accept lower grades. Have students check with the admissions officer.
- no-obligation capital No need to reimburse the scholarship after graduation
- Scholarships awarded to students are conditional on the grades the student must collect during the foundation course. For example, University A must maintain 80% of the grades and at least 95% attendance.
- If a student collects grades during the foundation course according to the offer document, the student will automatically be admitted to the university and the type of scholarship offered as stated in the document in the first step.
- In the event that the student is unable to collect points during the basic adjustment study as the document notified Guaranteeing that kind of capital deemed to be terminated immediately But the project has a policy to help students as follows:
Solution 1: The project will negotiate with the university to consider the student’s score again.
Solution 2: The student is still studying at the same university. the same branch as agreed But will receive a lower scholarship.
Solution 3: The project offers scholarships from other universities in the same or lower scholarship category.
Solution 4: May not receive any scholarships. If the base adjustment score is lower than the minimum (typically 60%) or at that time no capital quota left.
Getting a scholarship:
There are 2 formats: Scholarships will be distributed to students in two ways below depending on university policy.
- Students are exempt from tuition fees on the day of registration.
- Students must reserve their tuition fees prior to the registration date and the funds will be refunded back to their bank account.
Chinese students in the first semester of study (Most will get a refund within 1-2 months).
*Before students decide on a university and branch the staff will inform the conditions of receiving this scholarship before making a decision.
At the end of the basics course:
Enrollment into the university process or up to Year 1 may incur the following incurred costs:
- Enrollment fee xxx Yuan (some universities)
- Deposit or dormitory insurance
- Book cost.
- Annual insurance fee 11152.38 BDT per year
- Resident Permit 5576.19 -13940.47 BDT per years depending on the city and university.
*Depends on each university you can inquire with the admissions officer.
To maintain the scholarship when entering as a student of the university will have the following main criteria:
- Students must pass all subjects. (Most universities use this criterion.)
- Students must pass but can allow to fall in the number of subjects specified by the university each year without cutting the scholarship
- Students are required to achieve grades that meet the percentage specified by the university.
- Conditions for maintaining capital each year may not be the same. Each year students are required to double check with the university themselves.
Documents required for applying for a part-time course
- 1 copy of ID card
- 1 copy of Passport
- Documents of scores 3-4 semesters (M. 4-5) (Transcript) (English or Chinese) original
- Graduation Documents or documents expected to be completed (Graduation Certificate) (English or Chinese) original
- 1 copy of HSK Chinese Proficiency Test Result (if any)
- One 2 inch white background photograph or size 48 mm x 33 mm.
- A 500-word self-introduction letter in English or Chinese. with one’s own signature
- Recommendation letter from teacher English or Chinese with the signature of the teacher in the amount of 1 copy
- One 3-minute video introductory video in English or Chinese
(Only for Xi’an Jiaotong University and Tianjin University).
Part-Time Course Application Process
- Study about course costs
- Discuss university and scholarship quotas with admissions officers.
- The staff informed the conditions and expenses before agreeing to process the documents
- Pay an application fee of 31409.76 BDT along with a copy of your ID card or passport.
- Students must complete all documents within 30 days of payment of the application fee. *If it is past due, it will be deemed that the student has neglected the process and will be deemed to have waived the right to apply. (or can only allow it in some cases)
- Officers examine and submit documents to CCN headquarter staff in China.
- Wait for the Offer (Offer) issued by the CCN. The duration may not be the same for each application period, typically 7-30 days, or longer in some cases.
- When receiving documents confirming the results Students and parents must read all Offer documents for their terms and conditions. To ensure that the terms and conditions are met as stated by the staff in the first step of the admission process.
- Upon reading the terms and conditions, the student agrees to receive the scholarship according to the conditions in the document. The first round of payment must be made within 14 days of receiving the Offer via email.
- When students pay for the second round, they will receive an Admission Notice issued by the university where the student is studying for the foundation course. to be used to verify the identity of the student visa
- 3rd round payment as scheduled
- Processing a visa the project will be the operator and give orientation before traveling for all students in that round.
- Travel to study and adjust the basics to that university
- Payment for the 4th round. This money must be paid only upon arrival at the university. This will be the dormitory fee and accident insurance.
Note: Visa fee is free only for the first time student’s travel to study basics, dormitory fees, depending on the university that the student chooses. The project will summarize the cost in detail for consideration. Airfare The project calculates the actual price on the booking date. Both the basic tuition fee and other expenses are the student’s own expense. Details of the cost can be inquired from the admissions officer.